Notice Regarding the Coronavirus
The health, safety and well-being of our patients and staff are top priorities. We want to ensure that our offices are safe spaces for all current and future patients and that we are able to remain open for those who need our care. Therefore, if ANY of the following applies to you, do not enter our facility.
· A fever (100.4 or higher), OR
· Lower respiratory symptoms (shortness of breath, difficulty breathing OR coughing), OR
· Flu-like symptoms (headache, cough, chills, body aches, fever), OR
· Tested positive for the Flu or Coronavirus, OR
· Been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for the FLU or Coronavirus, OR
· Traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days, OR
· Been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days
If any of these apply to you, and if you have not already done so, please contact your Primary Care Physician’s office immediately.
Please give us a call at 804.285.8206 and we will be pleased to reschedule your appointment.
The Physicians and Staff of Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc.