J. Diego Baltodano, MD
- Endoluminal Stent Placement
- Endoscopic Botox Injection
- Endoscopic Dilation
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Barrett’s Esophagus (HALO RFA)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Over-the-Scope Clip (OTSC)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Exam
- Rectal Ultrasound
- Video Capsule Endoscopy (PillCam™)
Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
Virginia Endoscopy Group (Northside, Staples Mill Rd), and (Southside, Midlothian Plaza), St. Francis Hospital, St. Francis outpatient Johnston-Willis Hospital, Johnston-Willis outpatient, Chippenham Hospital, Chippenham outpatient
Board Certified in Gastroenterology, 2008
Dr. Diego Baltodano has been with GSI since 2013. He received his Doctor of Medicine in 1999 from the Universidad de Costa Rica. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine in 2003 at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
In 2008, he completed his fellowship in gastroenterology at SUNY Upstate Medical University, and since then he has practiced gastroenterology at the Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center in Richmond, Va.