Primary location: Henrico Doctor’s Hospital
Primary hospital: Forest Medical Plaza
Outpatient services: Virginia Endoscopy Group – North Side, Henrico Forest and Parham, and Henrico ASC
Certifications: Board Certified in Gastroenterology, 2016
Dr. Bradenham Jr. is a native Richmond, and second-generation gastroenterologist. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Neuroscience at Washington and Lee University in 2006. He subsequently attended and graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine in 2010. Residency training then brought Dr. Bradenham Jr. and his physician wife, Courtney Bradenham, to Saint Louis, Missouri. After completing three years of Internal Medicine residency training at Washington University’s Barnes-Jewish Hospital, he spent the next three years in the Gastroenterology & Hepatology fellowship at Saint Louis University.
After six years in Saint Louis, in 2016 he returned home to Richmond, Virginia and joined GSI. Dr. Bradenham Jr. cares for patients suffering from all gastrointestinal diseases; however, he has specific interests in the evaluation and management of pre-cancerous and malignant disease throughout the GI tract, liver disease, gastrointestinal motility disorders and the future of endoscopic weight loss solutions.
Request an Appointment with Dr. Ben Bradenham Jr.
- Endoluminal Stent Placement
- Endoscopic Botox Injection
- Endoscopic BRAVO pH Reflux Monitor Placement
- Endoscopic Dilation
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic Suturing (Apollo Overstitch)
- Esophageal Manometry
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Exam
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Over-the-Scope Clip (OTSC)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Barrett’s Esophagus (HALO RFA)
- Video Capsule Endoscopy (Pillcam)