Welcome to Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc.
Please continue to help us and your community and take everyday preventive actions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, shaking hands withpeople, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones).
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces.
- Avoid all non-essential travel.
We appreciate your support and we look forward to taking care of your gastrointestinal needs.
Until we see you, please stay safe,
Your friends at Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc.
Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc. offers comprehensive gastrointestinal care throughout Central Virginia. Our aim is to effectively treat your digestive illness so that you can get back to enjoying life as quickly as possible.We provide detailed information about your gastrointestinal concerns, along with explanations of your treatment options, so that you can participate fully in your care.
Our gastroenterologists in Richmond work closely with primary care physicians and a variety of specialists, and we accept most major insurance plans. To make an appointment, contact us today!